With its stunning natural beauty, warm tropical climateand the highest concentration of five-star hotelsin Thailand outside Bangkok,Samui isnow one of the top tourist destinations and investmenthotspots in Asia, making it an ideal location to invest in a vacation, rental or retirement property.
Considerations for investors
- Stable rental market
- Higher rental yields and longer rental season than most Thailand destinations
- Excellent, affordable medical services and top-class, accredited hospitals
- Fabulous weather most of the year
- Affordable dining in a growing number of great restaurants
- Frequent direct air links to Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur and on to the world
- Good supermarkets, from Makro and Tesco to the upmarket TOPS in Central Festival mall. All stock a wide range of fresh local food and international products.
- Major infrastructure works are ongoing to upgrade the transportation routes on the island
- Impact has its own professional management company – Sam-kah Samui - to take care of all aspects of your property.
Source: JLL - “Hotel Destinations Thailand” Report